Saturday, December 17, 2011

#80.

Toll Booth People.

There's a reason I don't own an EZPass. I honestly get excited to interact with someone completely random and unexpected. I love surprises and you never know what person you're gonna get. You could get the woman that calls you "babydoll", whose hair has a blue tint. Or you could get the guy with the waxed eyebrows that doesn't open his mouth to say a single word. (Like, any word! Say anything! It doesn't even have to be English!)  Or you  could encounter the man hidden behind a plethora of tattoos....the one that, on the hand that reaches for your money, probably has some unexpectedly terrifying graphic of a knife in a heart, or a dragon eating a human, or a woman with ungodly large jugs. Oh, and the music the workers listen to ALWAYS gets me!  Beach boys is a guaranteed cheer-me-up surprise.

You just never know.

...cause life's like a box of choc'lates. You never know whatcha gonna get. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment